Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter fun







Since it has snowed everytime we get out of the car, Carter will jump right into the snow. He'll be covered with it and freezing in a matter of two minutes. So today we decided to get him a pair of gloves so he could actually play in it. Mittens weren't working so well. He had so much fun! He chased me around throwing snowballs at me and threw snowballs at Mike's truck. Mike even came out to play with us, and Carter was the happiest boy in the world chasing around his daddy. Afterward, we went inside and had hot chocolate and cookies in sweats and pj's. Such a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I know you said you were going to start a blog but you never told me. I am glad I found it or I would have never known.

Monica said...

Winter is so much better with snow :) I still hate driving in it though haha do you play any basketball anymore? Just curious. It was so fun playing with you haha