Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!!!











This year was really fun because it is the first year that Carter has understood what is going on with Santa. We made cookies for Christmas Eve, and I let Carter make his own for Santa. Check out those bad boys, he used like a whole container of sprinkles! He was very excited for Santa to come and eat them, and to bring him presents (Don't worry, he was up at 6 Christmas morning). This was Kendall's first Christmas, so that was fun as well. We went to Mike's Aunt's house and to my Aunt's house for Christmas Eve, then went to my parents house, Mike's mom's house and Mike's Grandpa's house for Christmas. Yes, our holidays are always like that. Busy, busy! We got alot of fun stuff, thank you everyone. My kids are officially now spoiled. My whole car was stuffed full of stuff. This was probably my favorite Christmas because it was so much fun having Carter get so excited. I've never seen him so happy and excited, it was so cute!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas with your kids :) They are so adorable! I love the picture of Kendall in the Santa hat! So cute!

Kristan said...

your blog is so fun!! how are you? I'm bad and dont ever update my blog. YOur kis are so so cute!!

Jobi Niu said...

YOur blog is SOOO cute! Um.. your kids.. AMAZING. I just love the holidays..

Angela said...

Hey Amber! It looks like you had a very fun Christmas! Kids always seem to make the Holidays worthwhile with their excitement and energy. Caleb's not quite at the excited stage for Christmas. Maybe next year . . . well again thanks for your sweet compliment on my photo blog. Yeah it's crazy what a small world it is! It'll be fun when I get around to posting Susan's pictures.
Thanks for sharing your Christmas fun!