Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blessing




On Sunday we blessed Kendall. My dad blessed her for us at my parents ward. I'd forgotten how LONG church is. All of my family and Mike's family came, so it was pretty packed. It was nice to see everyone. I swear I held Kendall for like 3 minutes all day because everyone wanted to hold her. Afterward we had a luncheon at my parents house. Thanks to everyone who brought food! My baby girl is getting so big, she is already 2 and a half months old, and Carter will be three in March. Time is going by WAY to fast!

3 comments:

Natalee said...

She is so cute!

Monica said...

I love that second picture with her eyes wide open!

Almgren Adventures said...

She is so beautiful! What a wonderful day! She still looks so tiny to me...Cody is almost 17 pounds now! : ) Have a wonderful holiday with your beautiful babies!!