Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight


Ok so I finally went and saw Twilight. My favorite series of books ever. I went in not expecting much, because I know that books are always better. The place was full of girls. Mike is such a trooper to take me!! When the movie started all the girls started screaming and saying Edward I love you!!! Ridiculous stuff like that, I was laughing so hard. So what did I think of the movie?? It was ok. Just ok. The problem was that it looked super cheesy. I think that the majority of the book is just something that you cannot portray on screen without looking cheesy. You can only imagine it. And I just didn't like Edward. He is way to odd looking to be super hot perfect man Edward. But the love story was beautifully portrayed, and the scenery in the movie was beautiful. Every Twilight fan should see it, but just don't expect much. It just proves how great the books are that you cannot come close to doing them justice.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah I totally agree with you. It's such a great book that the movie does not do it justice. And I didn't think they casted Edward very well at all. Oh well. It's so true that movies never do great books justice! Glad you still had fun though! I sure did!

Almgren Adventures said...

I'm glad you warned us! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was worried that they would make a mess of it. Now I'll just watch it to enjoy it and not get my hopes up. Boo that they ruined Edward though! ~Jenny (Blackhurst) Almgren

P.S. It was sure nice to see your beautiful baby this weekend!