Saturday, May 15, 2010

I hate blogging

























Yes, we are all still alive. Life is really good for us lately. I just hate blogging more than anything! I despise writing, and could probably write my whole life story in a paragraph. So, since I've had about 10 people tell me I need to update, and it's been almost a year, I guess the time has come.

Kendall just got her very own toddler bed. She absolutely loves it! She has also acquired an attitude! Carter has preschool graduation this week and is sad to be off for the summer. I will take that mentality while I can! He will have to have some dental work done in the next few months, poor kid. Mike and I just work and work, but we did take a week off to go to California and take the kids to Disneyland. It was our first family vacation, and it made me want to be on a permanent vacation. Here are some pics.......

1 comment:

Almgren Adventures said...

Cutest little family!!! Love your pics and seeing your babies! Post more soon : )