Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pierced ears for my princess!!!








I have been wanting to get Kendall's ears pierced for a couple of weeks now. Mike said that it was okay to do it, but that he did not want to be there when I did. So on Saturday I went to the mall with my mom and sister, and we did it! I didn't tell Mike that we were doing it, so we surprised him. Kendall was surprisingly good. She seriously only cried for one minute, then was back to her normal self. Carter however, was a different story. He started crying that he didn't want us to hurt his baby sister and was distraught. After it was done, I went to go give him a hug. He wouldn't even look at me! He is slowly getting over the trauma. Mike was surprised, but didn't really care that we did it. So here are some before and after pictures, as well as some fun pics of Carter.

3 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

Kendall is such a doll! I told my husband that if I ever have a girl I want to do that too.... I dont think he will let me! But we'll see about that! She is adorable!

Jobi Niu said...

I love it! I will totally pierce my daughters ears when she's young, if I EVER get a girl. That is SO tender that Carter didn't want them to hurt his lil sister, so cute! Awww.. I love the picture of Buzz on his neck while he's asleep LOL..

Monica said...

My sister pierced her baby girl's ears after people kept saying "he" instead of "she" when talking about her haha that's so cute that Carter didn't want his baby sister hurt! Sounds like he's going to be a great big brother :)